Take risks … be willing to put your mind and your spirit, your time and your energy, your stomach and your emotions on the line. To search for a safe place, to search for an end to a rainbow, is to search for a place that you will hate once you find it. The soul must be nourished along with the bank account and the resume. The best nourishment for any soul is to create your own risks.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Lloyd Alexander American Writer
- Wendell Berry American Author, Environmentalist
- Thomas Wolfe American Novelist
- Ernest J. Gaines American Novelist, Short-Story Writer
- Frank Deford American Sportswriter
- John Updike American Author
- Andre Norton American Science Fiction Writer
- Raymond Chandler American Novelist