Patience can’t be acquired overnight. It is just like building up a muscle. Every day you need to work on it.
As meditation deepens, complusions, cravings and fits of emotion begin to lose their power to dictate our behavior
Don’t think we can postpone meditation until we move or clean the garage
It takes a lot of experience of life to see why some relationships last and others do not. But we do not have to wait for a crisis to get an idea of the future of a particular relationship. Our behavior in little every incidents tells us a great deal.
Through meditation and by giving full attention to one thing at a time, we can learn to direct attention where we choose.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jean Anouilh French Playwright
- Ram Dass American Hindu New Age Pioneer
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross American Psychiatrist
- Robert Collier American Self-Help Author
- Byron Katie American Speaker
- John Welwood American Psychologist
- Wayne Dyer American Self-help Author
- Vernon Howard American Spiritual Teacher
- Thomas Merton American Trappist Monk