Through meditation and by giving full attention to one thing at a time, we can learn to direct attention where we choose.
Don’t think we can postpone meditation until we move or clean the garage
It takes a lot of experience of life to see why some relationships last and others do not. But we do not have to wait for a crisis to get an idea of the future of a particular relationship. Our behavior in little every incidents tells us a great deal.
As meditation deepens, complusions, cravings and fits of emotion begin to lose their power to dictate our behavior
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jean Anouilh French Playwright
- Ram Dass American Hindu New Age Pioneer
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross American Psychiatrist
- Thomas Merton American Trappist Monk
- Byron Katie American Speaker
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- Vernon Howard American Spiritual Teacher
- Robert Collier American Self-Help Author
- John Welwood American Psychologist