While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see.
Topics: Photography, Perspective
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Damon Runyon American Writer, Journalist
- Babe Ruth American Baseball Player
- Walter Reuther American Labor Leader
- Charles Mingus American Jazz Bassist, Composer
- Edgard Varese French-American Composer
- Martin Buber Austrian Jewish Philosopher
- Bernard M. Baruch American Financier
- Tanizaki Jun’ichiro Japanese Novelist
- Ralph C. Smedley Founder of Toastmasters
- Edward Victor Appleton English Physicist