Worry a little every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything.
—Mary Welsh Hemingway
Topics: Worry, Action
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Richard Wright American Novelist, Short-Story Writer
- Robert M. Pirsig American Writer
- William S. Burroughs American Novelist
- Emma Goldman American Anarchist
- Joseph Campbell American Mythologist, Writer
- Joan Didion American Essayist, Novelist, Memoirist
- Edith Wharton American Novelist, Short-story Writer
- Anais Nin French-American Essayist
- Lillian Gish American Actress
- Rosalynn Carter American Humanitarian, First Lady