Why not be oneself? That is the whole secret of a successful appearance. If one is a greyhound, why try to look like a Pekingese?
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- T. S. Eliot American-born British Poet
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson British Poet
- A. E. Housman English Scholar, Poet
- Coventry Patmore English Poet
- John Dryden English Poet
- Agatha Christie British Novelist
- Beryl Bainbridge British Novelist
- Alexander Pope English Poet
- Francis Thompson English Poet
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning English Poet