We must overcome the notion that we must be regular…it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre.
Talent is an amalgam of high sensitivity; easy vulnerability; high sensory equipment (seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, tasting—intensely); a vivid imagination as well as a grip on reality; the desire to communicate one’s own experience and sensations, to make one’s self heard and seen.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Cicely Tyson American Actress
- Carrie Fisher American Actress
- Jane Fonda American Actress
- Julianne Moore American Actor
- Mia Farrow American Actress, Activist
- Gloria Stuart American Actress
- Lena Horne American Singer, Actress
- Dolly Parton American Musician, Actress
- Lily Tomlin American Comedy Actress
- Liza Minnelli American Singer, Actress