Cinema is the most beautiful fraud in the world.
All you need for a movie is a gun and a girl.
Beauty is composed of an eternal, invariable element whose quantity is extremely difficult to determine, and a relative element which might be, either by turns or all at once, period, fashion, moral, passion.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Roman Polanski French Film Director
- Akira Kurosawa Japanese Film Director
- Federico Fellini Italian Filmmaker
- Clint Eastwood American Film Director
- Steven Spielberg American Film Director
- Sylvester Stallone American Actor
- Stanley Kubrick American Film Director
- Alfred Hitchcock British-born American Film Director
- Jean Cocteau French Poet, Artist
- Jacques Barzun French-born American Historian