Creativity is not limited to people practising one of the traditional forms of art, and even in the case of artists, creativity is not confined to the exercise of their art. Each one of us has a creative potential, which is hidden by competitiveness and success-aggression. To recognize, explore and develop this potential is the task of the School. Creation — whether it be a painting, sculpture, symphony or novel — involves not merely talent, intuition, powers of imagination and application, but also the ability to shape material that could be expanded to other socially relevant spheres.
One ought to go too far, in order to know how far one can go.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Konrad Adenauer German Statesman
- Thomas Mann German Novelist
- Sigrid Undset Norwegian Novelist
- Gunter Grass German Novelist, Poet
- Karl Albrecht German Retail Entrepreneur
- E. F. Schumacher German Mathematician
- Wilhelm Roentgen German Physicist
- Hermann Hesse Swiss Novelist, Poet
- Jacinto Benavente Spanish Dramatist
- Maurice Maeterlinck Belgian Dramatist