It is often easier to assemble armies than it is to assemble army revenues.
I pity that man who wants a coat so cheap that the man or woman who produces the cloth shall starve in the process.
We have no commission from God to police the world.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- William Jennings Bryan American Political leader
- James A. Garfield American Head of State
- William McKinley American Head of State
- Henry L. Stimson American Political leader
- Benjamin Franklin American Founding Father, Inventor
- J. William Fulbright American Political leader
- Klemens Wenzel, Prince von Metternich Austrian Political leader
- Rutherford B. Hayes American President
- Dante Alighieri Italian Poet, Philosopher
- Adolf Hitler German Fascist Dictator