Falling in love is one of the activities forbidden that tiresome person, the consistently reasonable man.
Life would be stunted and narrow if we could feel no significance in the world around us beyond that which can be weighed and measured with the tools of the physicist or described by the metrical symbols of the mathematician.
Let us see how high we can fly before the sun melts the wax in our wings.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- John Herschel English Mathematician
- Isaac Newton English Physicist
- David Hockney British Artist
- Fred Hoyle English Astrophysicist
- Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar Indian-American Astrophysicist
- Stephen Hawking English Theoretical Physicist
- Peter Medawar British Immunologist, Writer
- Reginald Horace Blyth British Japanologist
- Aaron Klug English Biophysicist
- G. H. Hardy English Mathematician