What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens.
Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.
Love yourself, for if you don’t, how can you expect anybody else to love you?
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Emmet Fox American New Thought Leader
- Helen Schucman American Psychologist
- Lloyd Alexander American Writer
- Shirley Chisholm American Politician
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- Robert H. Schuller American Televangelist, Author
- Robert Collier American Self-Help Author
- Wayne Dyer American Self-help Author
- Norman Vincent Peale American Clergyman, Self-Help Author
- Louise Hay American Author