It is very important to give light and love to everyone, because everyone needs affection. Let light, love and peace live today and always in our hearts. Let these words not just be words pouring out of our lips. Let light invade your whole being so that everyone may be able to love.
Like water which can clearly mirror the sky and the trees only so long as its surface is undisturbed, the mind can only reflect the true image of the Self when it is tranquil and wholly relaxed.
Topics: Relaxation, Solitude, Rest
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Ram Dass American Hindu New Age Pioneer
- Kirk Douglas American Actor
- Charles Mingus American Jazz Bassist, Composer
- Robert M. Pirsig American Writer
- Annie Besant British-born Indian Theosophist
- Christopher Isherwood Anglo-American Novelist, Playwright
- A. E. Hotchner American Author, Playwright
- Bob Hope British-born American Comedian, Film Actor
- Joseph Juran American Quality Scholar
- George Burns American Comedian