Hard work is the key to success, so work diligently on any project you undertake. If you truly want to be successful, be prepared to give up your leisure time and work past 5 PM and on weekends. Also, have faith in yourself. If you come up with a new idea that you believe in, don’t allow other people to discourage you from pursuing it.
Topics: Hard Work, Work
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Freeman Dyson American Physicist, Author
- Jeraldine Saunders American Writer, Television Personality
- Og Mandino American Self-Help Author
- Joseph Weizenbaum American Computer Scientist
- Chuck Yeager American Aviator
- Joseph Heller American Novelist
- Thomas Keating American Trappist Monk
- Robert L. Bernstein American Publisher, Activist
- Peregrine Worsthorne British Journalist, Author