Good has but one enemy, the evil; but the evil has two enemies, the good and itself.
—Johannes von Muller
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jean le Rond d’Alembert French Mathematician
- Albert Einstein German-born Theoretical Physicist
- Werner Heisenberg German Theoretical Physicist
- Montesquieu French Political Philosopher
- Friedrich Schleiermacher German Theologian
- Johann Gottfried Herder German Poet, Literary Critic
- Julien Offray de La Mettrie French Physician
- Max Planck German Theoretical Physicist
- Denis Diderot French Philosopher, Writer
- Voltaire French Philosopher, Author