What does it feel like to be a parent? What does it feel like to be a child? And that’s what stories do. They bring you there. They offer a dramatic explanation, which is always different from an expository explanation.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Raymond Chandler American Novelist
- Lloyd Alexander American Writer
- John Irving American Novelist
- George R. R. Martin American Writer
- Jeffrey Eugenides American Novelist
- Larry McMurtry American Novelist
- John Updike American Author
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- Wendell Berry American Author, Environmentalist