If you only do what you know you can do – you never do very much.
Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.
Getting what you want is not nearly as important as giving what you have.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Anne Wilson Schaef American Clinical Psychologist
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi Hungarian-American Psychologist
- Bobby Unser American Sportsperson
- Marilyn Horne American Opera Singer
- John Loengard American Photographer
- Brigitte Bardot French Film Star
- Wendell Berry American Author, Environmentalist
- Amiri Baraka American Poet, Playwright
- Mark Strand American Poet, Essayist
- Jim Lehrer American Television Journalist