Getting what you want is not nearly as important as giving what you have.
If you only do what you know you can do – you never do very much.
Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Anne Wilson Schaef American Clinical Psychologist
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi Hungarian-American Psychologist
- Bobby Unser American Sportsperson
- Marilyn Horne American Opera Singer
- John Loengard American Photographer
- Brigitte Bardot French Film Star
- Wendell Berry American Author, Environmentalist
- Amiri Baraka American Poet, Playwright
- Mark Strand American Poet, Essayist
- Jim Lehrer American Television Journalist