I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed; and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying.
Internalization. This occurs when you’ve exploited impact, when you’ve molded the standard material to your needs and made it yours, when you’ve made your new skills strong through hard use. All of a sudden these new concepts stopped churning within you, and a new reality is born: You and the concepts are one. They have literally become you. You have become them.
Repeat anything often enough and it will start to become you.
Why don’t you want to do what you know you should do? The reason you don’t is that you’re in conflict with yourself.
You begin by always expecting good things to happen.
Today, you have 100% of your life left.
Topics: Life and Living
I never see failure as failure, but only as the game I must play and win.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Joe Paterno American Sportsperson
- Michael Jordan American Sportsperson
- Tiger Woods American Sportsperson
- Bruce Lee American Martial Artist
- Bob Knight American Sportsperson
- Mickey Rivers American Sportsperson
- Arthur Ashe American Tennis Player
- Yogi Berra American Sportsperson
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar American Basketball Player
- Dale Earnhardt American Sportsperson