Very much of what we call the progress of today consists in getting rid of false ideas, false conceptions of things, and in taking a point of view that enables us to see the principles, ideas and things in right relation to each other.
—William D. Hoard
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Horace Greeley American Elected Rep
- Newt Gingrich American Politician
- Charles Evans Hughes American Elected Rep
- Dan Greenberg American Elected Rep
- William H. Seward American Elected Representative
- James F. Byrnes American Elected Representative
- Barry Goldwater American Elected Representative
- Charles Dudley Warner American Essayist
- George Washington Carver American Scientist
- Dan Quayle American Head of State