The most successful businessman is the man who holds onto the old just as long as it is good and grabs the new just as soon as it is better.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Charles Mingus American Jazz Bassist, Composer
- Helen Gurley Brown American Publisher
- Betty White American Comedian
- William Zinsser American Writer, Editor
- Lane Kirkland American Labor Leader
- Swami Krishnananda Indian Hindu Philosopher
- Kingsley Amis English Novelist, Poet
- Grace Paley American Author
- Blake Edwards American Filmmaker
- Jack Kerouac American Novelist, Poet