The fact that so little of the findings of modern science is prefigured in Scripture to my mind casts further doubt on its divine inspiration.
It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Galileo Galilei Italian Astronomer
- Stephen Jay Gould American Paleontologist
- Robert A. Heinlein American Science Fiction Writer
- Kurt Vonnegut American Novelist
- Robert Anton Wilson American Polymath
- E. O. Wilson American Sociobiologist
- Albert Einstein German-born Theoretical Physicist
- Arthur Rubinstein American Pianist
- Isaac Asimov American Novelist, Critic, Popular Scientist
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist