No government can sell its nation on the backs of its people.
The existing world economic order constitutes a system of plundering and exploitation like no other in history.
Men do not shape destiny, Destiny produces the man for the hour.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- John Fowles English Novelist
- Mao Zedong Chinese Statesman
- John Berger English Art Critic, Essayist, Novelist
- Eric Hobsbawm British Historian
- Leon Trotsky Russian Revolutionary
- Nelson Mandela South African Political leader
- Angela Davis American Political Activist
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross American Psychiatrist
- Kenneth H. Olsen American Engineer, Business Executive
- Robert H. Schuller American Televangelist, Author