It’s fun to get together and have something good to eat at least once a day. That’s what human life is all about—enjoying things.
It’s so beautifully arranged on the plate – you know someone’s fingers have been all over it.
Being tall is an advantage, especially in business. People will always remember you. And if you’re in a crowd, you’ll always have some clean air to breathe.
You must have discipline to have fun.
Cooking is just as creative and imaginative an activity as drawing, or wood carving, or music. And cooking draws upon your every talent—science, mathematics, energy, history, experience—and the more experience you have, the less likely are your experiments to end in drivel and disaster. The more you know, the more you can create.
The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Margaret Mitchell American Novelist
- Duke Ellington American Musician
- David McCullough American Historian
- Ken Burns American Documentary Filmmaker
- Bill Cosby American Actor
- Vincent Price American Actor
- Walter Cronkite American Television Journalist
- Edith Wharton American Novelist, Short-story Writer
- Henry Adams American Historian