Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to, when all they need is one reason why they can.
—Willis R. Whitney
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Linus Pauling American Scientist, Peace Activist
- James Bryant Conant American Chemist
- Humphry Davy British Chemist
- Alexander Graham Bell Scottish-born American Inventor
- Charles F. Kettering American Inventor
- Howard H. Aiken American Physicist
- Roger Babson American Economist
- Warren Bennis American Management Consultant
- John Kotter American Management Consultant
- Richard Feynman American Physicist