Growth has its season. There are spring and summer, but there are also fall and winter. And then spring and summer again. As long as the roots are not severed, all is well and all be well.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Norman Mailer American Novelist
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- John Irving American Novelist
- Ralph Ellison American Novelist
- Don DeLillo American Author
- Mario Puzo American Novelist
- Truman Capote American Novelist
- Anthony Bourdain American Chef, TV Personality
- Gene Wolfe American Science Fiction, Fantasy Writer
- Joseph Heller American Novelist