Growth has its season. There are spring and summer, but there are also fall and winter. And then spring and summer again. As long as the roots are not severed, all is well and all be well.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- William Goldman Hollywood Screenwriter
- William Gaddis American Novelist
- Paul Auster American Novelist, Poet
- Jonathan Lethem American Novelist, Essayist
- George Steiner American Culture Critic
- John Irving American Novelist
- Ralph Ellison American Novelist
- Don DeLillo American Author