Suppose we were able to share meanings freely without a compulsive urge to impose our view or conform to those of others and without distortion and self-deception. Would this not constitute a real revolution in culture?
Individuality is only possible if it unfolds from wholeness.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Karl Popper Austrian-born British Philosopher
- Isaiah Berlin British Philosopher, Historian
- Paul Dirac English Theoretical Physicist
- Joseph Rotblat British Physicist, Activist
- Edward Teller American Nuclear Physicist
- Robert Anton Wilson American Polymath
- Freeman Dyson American Physicist, Author
- Arthur Rubinstein American Pianist
- Maurice Wilkins British Biophysicist
- Richard Feynman American Physicist