I do not like to be gone all weekend and at night too. Because for 20 years, I have had children who are in school.
The work will stand, no matter what.
The great gift of human beings is that we have the power of empathy.
Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.
Teachers perform major miracles in America, daily.
You win an Oscar, it can double the audience that you had before.
All that attention to the perfect lighting, the perfect this, the perfect that, I find terribly annoying.
Integrate what you believe in every single area of your life. Take your heart to work and ask the most and best of everybody else, too.
Topics: Doing Your Best
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Shirley MacLaine American Actor
- Angelina Jolie American Actor
- Ingrid Bergman Swedish Actor
- Bette Midler American Actress, Singer
- Katharine Hepburn American Actor
- Elizabeth Taylor American Actress
- Harvey Fierstein American Actor
- Whoopi Goldberg American Comedian
- Helen Hayes American Actor
- Drew Barrymore American Film Actress