I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I’d invented it, because it is very true.
Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering — because you can’t take it in all at once.
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm … As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
I’ve been lucky. Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Charlie Chaplin British Actor
- Laurence Olivier English Actor, Producer,, Director
- Ingrid Bergman Swedish Actor
- Helen Hayes American Actor
- Elizabeth Taylor English Actor
- John Lennon British Singer
- Meryl Streep American Actor
- Shirley MacLaine American Actor
- Richard Burton Welsh Actor
- Sophia Loren Italian Actor