One of the saddest lines in the world is, ‘Oh come now – be realistic.’ The best parts of this world were not fashioned by those who were realistic. They were fashioned by those who dared to look hard at their wishes and gave them horses to ride.
—Richard Nelson Bolles
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Cesar Chavez American Labor Leader
- John Kotter American Management Consultant
- Whitney Young American Civil Rights Leader
- Frank O’Hara American Poet, Art Critic
- Orison Swett Marden American New Thought Writer
- M. Scott Peck American Psychiatrist
- Henry Adams American Historian
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Henry Kaufman American Economic, Financial Consultant
- Watts Humphrey American Software Engineer