Striving for perfection is the greatest stopper there is. You’ll be afraid you can’t achieve it … It’s your excuse to yourself for not doing anything. Instead, strive for excellence, doing your best.
Have a very good reason for everything you do.
Don’t waste your time striving for perfection, instead, strive for excellence—doing your best.
Use your weaknesses; aspire to the strength.
Acting is a masochistic form of exhibitionism. It is not quite the occupation of an adult.
I know it was wonderful, but I don’t know how I did it.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Fred Astaire American Dancer, Singer
- Charlie Chaplin British Actor
- Herbert Beerbohm Tree English Actor-Manager
- Joan Collins English Actress
- Sean Connery Scottish Actor
- Richard Eyre British Director
- Dustin Hoffman American Actor
- Elizabeth Taylor American Actress
- Audrey Hepburn Belgian-British Actress
- Colley Cibber English Playwright