Gossip’s a nasty thing, but it’s sickly, and if people of good intentions will let it entirely alone, it will die, ninety-nine times out of a hundred.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Thornton Wilder American Novelist, Dramatist
- Philip Wylie American Dramatist
- John Lyly English Dramatist, Author
- Luigi Pirandello Italian Dramatist
- Kurt Vonnegut American Novelist
- Cornelia Otis Skinner American Actress, Playwright
- Gore Vidal American Novelist
- Reynolds Price American Novelist
- E. W. Howe American Novelist
- Pearl S. Buck American Novelist