Leadership has a harder job to do than just choose sides. It must bring sides together.
No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to flee and fly high. No government, no legislature, has a right to limit your dreams. You should never agree to surrender your dreams.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- W. E. B. Du Bois American Sociologist, Activist
- Martin Luther King, Jr. American Civil Rights Leader
- Rosa Parks American Civil Rights Leader
- Whitney Young American Civil Rights Leader
- Susan B. Anthony American Civil Rights Leader
- Carrie Chapman Catt American Suffragist
- George Boardman the Younger American Baptist Minister
- Harry Emerson Fosdick American Baptist Minister
- Russell Conwell American Baptist Minister
- Billy Graham American Baptist Religious Leader