Our culture has become something that is completely and utterly in love with its parent. It’s become a notion of boredom that is bought and sold, where nothing will happen except that people will become more and more terrified of tomorrow, because the new continues to look old, and the old will always look cute.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Douglas Adams British Author
- Mick Jagger English Rock Musician
- Joan Collins English Actress
- Herbert Spencer English Polymath
- George Holyoake English Social Reformer
- Thomas Hobbes English Political Philosopher
- Eric Hobsbawm British Historian
- John Berger English Art Critic, Essayist, Novelist
- Michael Faraday British Physicist, Chemist
- Karl Marx German Philosopher, Economist