Dirt is matter out of place.
Weed is a plant out of place.
Nuisance is action out of place.
Even those things, acts or words which are normally good
and useful become bad, useless and even harmful when
they are out of place, time and circumstance.
A knowledge of this fact is an essential part of wisdom.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Swami Chinmayananda Indian Hindu Spiritual Teacher
- Swami Vivekananda Indian Hindu Monk, Mystic
- Sri Aurobindo Indian Mystic, Philosopher, Poet
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Indian Philosopher, Political Leader
- Rabindranath Tagore Bengali Poet, Polymath
- Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Indian Hindu Philosopher
- Nisargadatta Maharaj Indian Hindu Religious Leader
- Paramahansa Yogananda Indian Hindu Mystic
- Ramana Maharshi Indian Hindu Mystic
- Tukaram Indian Marathi Poet