The word career is a divisive word. It’s a word that divides the normal life from business or professional life.
All that is really necessary for survival of the fittest, it seems, is an interest in life, good, bad or peculiar.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- Muriel Rukeyser American Poet
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Carol Shields Canadian Author, Academic
- Helen Gurley Brown American Publisher
- Charlotte Perkins Gilman American Feminist, Writer
- Carolyn Kizer American Poet
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author
- Mark Van Doren American Poet, Critic
- Sylvia Plath American Poet, Novelist