It ought to make us feel ashamed when we talk like we know what we’re talking about when we talk about love.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- John Updike American Author
- Stephen Vincent Benet American Poet
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Robert A. Heinlein American Science Fiction Writer
- Raymond Chandler American Novelist
- Henry van Dyke Jr. American Author, Educator, Clergyman
- Wendell Berry American Author, Environmentalist
- L. Frank Baum American Writer
- Conrad Aiken American Poet, Novelist
- Richard Wright American Novelist, Short-Story Writer