The way to succeed is never quit. That’s it. But really be humble about it … You start out lowly and humble and you carefully try to learn an accretion of little things that help you get there.
Topics: One Step at a Time, Endurance, Resolve, Perseverance
Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Langston Hughes American Poet, Writer
- Duke Ellington American Musician
- E. B. White American Essayist, Humorist
- Thomas Wolfe American Novelist
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Raymond Chandler American Novelist
- Lionel Trilling American Critic
- Ellery Queen American Crime Fiction Authors
- Lloyd Alexander American Writer
- Elvis Presley American Musician