I’m not a sponge exactly, but I find that something I look at is a great opportunity for ideas.
I love the challenge of starting at zero every day and seeing how much I can accomplish.
The more you adapt, the more interesting you are.
Without an open-minded mind, you can never be a great success.
Don’t give up. Defend your ideas, but be flexible. Success seldom comes in exactly the form you imagine.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Sam Walton American Entrepreneur
- Walt Disney American Entrepreneur
- Russell Simmons American Music Promoter
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Victor Kiam American Entrepreneur
- Marshall Field American Entrepreneur
- James Cash Penney American Entrepreneur