I love the challenge of starting at zero every day and seeing how much I can accomplish.
The more you adapt, the more interesting you are.
Don’t give up. Defend your ideas, but be flexible. Success seldom comes in exactly the form you imagine.
I’m not a sponge exactly, but I find that something I look at is a great opportunity for ideas.
Without an open-minded mind, you can never be a great success.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Sam Walton American Entrepreneur
- Walt Disney American Entrepreneur
- Russell Simmons American Music Promoter
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Victor Kiam American Entrepreneur
- Marshall Field American Entrepreneur
- James Cash Penney American Entrepreneur