Billions are wasted on ineffective philanthropy. Philanthropy is decades behind business in applying rigorous thinking to the use of money.
A strategy delineates a territory in which a company seeks to be unique.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author
- Tim Ferriss American Self-help Author
- Clayton M. Christensen American Academic, Business Consultant
- Marvin Bower American Business Consultant
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur
- Peter Senge American Management Consultant
- John Kotter American Management Consultant
- Warren Bennis American Management Consultant
- Jeffrey Pfeffer American Management Teacher, Author
- Jim Collins American Management Consultant