Appearances are not held to be a clue to the truth. But we seem to have no other.
Real life seems to have no plots.
Topics: Life and Living
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Douglas Adams British Author
- John Fowles English Novelist
- Zadie Smith (b.1975) English Novelist, Essayist, Short-story Writer
- Barbara Cartland English Romantic Novelist
- A. S. Byatt English Novelist, Poet
- Jackie Collins English Romance Novelist
- Elizabeth Goudge English Novelist
- Anita Brookner English Novelist, Art Historian
- Joan Aiken British Fantasy Writer
- Rosamond Lehmann English Novelist