We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Alexander Graham Bell Scottish-born American Inventor
- Thomas Edison American Inventor
- Soichiro Honda Japanese Inventor
- Charles F. Kettering American Inventor
- Robert H. Goddard American Inventor
- Pierre Beaumarchais French Inventor
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe German Poet
- Ludwig van Beethoven German Composer
- Arthur Schopenhauer German Philosopher
- Friedrich Nietzsche German Philosopher, Scholar