Which death is preferably to every other? “The unexpected”.
I came, I saw, I conquered.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Cicero Roman Philosopher
- Virgil Roman Poet
- Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso) Roman Poet
- Horace (Quintus Horatius Flaccus) Roman Poet
- Cornelius Nepos Roman Historian
- Publilius Syrus Syrian-born Latin Writer
- Catullus Roman Latin Poet
- Lucretius Roman Epicurean Philosopher
- Cato the Elder (Marcus Porcius Cato) Roman Statesman
- Seneca the Elder (Marcus Annaeus Seneca) Roman Rhetorician