Every human being has something, a spiritual element, that makes them want to do better, to reach higher.
Out of all virtues simplicity is my most favorite virtue. So much so that I tend to believe that simplicity can solve most of the problems, personal as well as the world problems. If the life approach is simple one need not lie so frequently, nor quarrel nor steal, nor envy, anger, abuse, kill. Everyone will have enough and plenty so need not hoard, speculate, gamble, hate. When character is beautiful, you are beautiful. That is the beauty of simplicity.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Mohandas K. Gandhi Indian Hindu Political leader
- Morarji Desai Indian Political Leader
- The 14th Dalai Lama Tibetan Buddhist Religious Leader
- Dhirubhai Ambani Indian Businessperson
- Pir Hazrat Vilayat Khan Indian Sufi Mystic
- Nelson Mandela South African Political leader
- Aung San Suu Kyi Burmese Political Activist
- Mother Teresa Roman Catholic Nun
- Masanobu Fukuoka Japanese Buddhist Polymath
- Martin Luther King, Jr. American Civil Rights Leader