You don’t understand anything until you learn it more than one way.
Imagine what it would be like if TV actually were good. It would be the end of everything we know.
Societies need rules that make no sense for individuals. For example, it makes no difference whether a single car drives on the left or on the right. But it makes all the difference when there are many cars!
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Carl Reiner American Comedian
- Steven Weinberg American Physicist
- John Rawls American Philosopher
- Sam Harris American Neuroscientist, Atheist, Author
- Paul Samuelson American Economist
- Amos Tversky Israeli Cognitive Psychologist
- Steven Pinker Canadian Psychologist
- Daniel Kahneman American-Israeli Psychologist, Economist
- George P. Shultz American Economist
- Richard Feynman American Physicist