Societies need rules that make no sense for individuals. For example, it makes no difference whether a single car drives on the left or on the right. But it makes all the difference when there are many cars!
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Carl Reiner American Comedian
- Steven Weinberg American Physicist
- John Rawls American Philosopher
- Sam Harris American Neuroscientist, Atheist, Author
- Paul Samuelson American Economist
- Steven Pinker Canadian Psychologist
- Daniel Kahneman American-Israeli Psychologist, Economist
- Amos Tversky Israeli Cognitive Psychologist
- George P. Shultz American Economist
- Richard Feynman American Physicist