Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.
—Theodore Isaac Rubin
Topics: Doing Your Best, Happiness
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- David Viscott American Psychiatrist
- M. Scott Peck American Psychiatrist
- William Glasser American Psychiatrist
- Karl Menninger American Psychiatrist
- Thomas Szasz Hungarian Psychiatrist
- R. D. Laing British Psychiatrist
- Sloan Wilson American Novelist
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. American Physician, Essayist
- Marie Chapian American Christian Writer
- Orson Scott Card American Author