The medals don’t mean anything and the glory doesn’t last. It’s all about your happiness. The rewards are going to come, but my happiness is just loving the sport and having fun performing.
Topics: Performance, Effort
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bruce Jenner American Sportsperson
- Jim Ryun American Politician
- Joan Collins English Actress
- Dustin Hoffman American Actor
- Orson Scott Card American Author
- Michel Houellebecq French Author
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- Tim Robbins American Actor, Director
- David Hockney British Artist