Don’t be afraid to win.
I was out in the combat engineers. We would throw up bridges in advance of the infantry but mainly we would just throw up.
I really don’t want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you’re alive, you’ve got to flap your arms and legs, you’ve got to jump around a lot, you’ve got to make a lot of noise, because life is the very opposite of death. And therefore, as I see it, if you’re quiet, you’re not living. You’ve got to be noisy, or at least your thoughts should be noisy and colorful and lively.
Topics: Life, Living
I don’t believe in this business of being behind, better to be in front.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bette Midler American Actress, Singer
- Woody Allen American Film Actor, Director
- Carl Reiner American Comedian
- Danny Kaye American Actor
- Harrison Ford American Actor
- Groucho Marx American Actor
- Clint Eastwood American Film Director
- Sylvester Stallone American Actor
- James Earl Jones American Actor
- Harvey Fierstein American Actor