I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don’t even invite me.
It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.
Snowboarding is an activity that is very popular with people who do not feel that regular skiing is lethal enough.
American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it.
In fact, when you get right down to it, almost every explanation Man came up with for anything until about 1926 was stupid.
Life is anything that dies when you stomp on it.
A sense of humor is a measurement of the extent to which we realize that we are trapped in a world almost totally devoid of reason.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Lloyd Alexander American Writer
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- George R. R. Martin American Writer
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Barbara Ehrenreich American Social Critic
- Andre Norton American Science Fiction Writer
- Hunter S. Thompson American Journalist
- Thomas Wolfe American Novelist
- Raymond Chandler American Novelist