We’re in a giant car heading toward a brick wall and everyone’s arguing over where they’re going to sit.
We now have access to so much information that we can find support for any prejudice or opinion.
We are playing Russian roulette with features of the planet’s atmosphere that will profoundly impact generations to come. How long are we willing to gamble?
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Vaclav Havel Czech Dramatist, Statesman
- Wayne Gretzky Canadian Sportsperson
- Celine Dion Canadian Singer
- Robertson Davies Canadian Novelist, Playwright
- Robert M. Pirsig American Writer
- Margaret Laurence Canadian Novelist
- Leonard Cohen Canadian Musician, Author
- Henry Steele Commager American Historian
- Larry McMurtry American Novelist
- Wally Amos American Entrepreneur