Money couldn’t buy friends, but you got a better class of enemy.
Money can’t buy friends, but it can get you a better class of enemy.
The advantage of taking an instant dislike to somebody is that it saves time.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Enoch Powell British Politician
- Evelyn Waugh British Novelist, Satirist
- Alistair Cooke British-American Journalist
- Arthur Rubinstein American Pianist
- Edward Lear English Humorist, Illustrator
- Arthur Ransome English Novelist, Journalist
- Helmut Schmidt West German Statesman
- Louis Dudek Canadian Poet, Publisher
- Leonard Bernstein American Composer, Conductor
- Claiborne Pell American Politician