You set a goal to be the best and then you work hard every hour of every day, striving to reach that goal. If you allow yourself to settle for anything less than number one, you are cheating yourself.
The superior man blames himself. The inferior man blames others.
One thing I never want to be accused of is not working.
I don’t know any other way to lead but by example.
Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Michael Edwardes British Business Executive
- Harold Pinter British Playwright
- Neil Armstrong American Astronaut
- Derek Walcott West Indian Poet
- Mark McCormack American Sports Agent
- Dorothy Bryant American Novelist
- Sandra Day O’Connor American Jurist
- Ross Perot American Businessman
- Nathaniel Branden American Psychotherapist
- F. Enzio Busche Mormon Church Leader